Membership benefits at a glance:
– 4 times a year you will receive our magazine ‘GLAS’
– several times a year you will receive the VVMG newsletter.
– you can participate in small-group studio visits and other occasional activities such as glass tours and guided tours.
– each year you have the opportunity to acquire the exclusive member property.
– several times a year you can attend a membership day with lectures and meetings with fellow glass enthusiasts.
– upon payment of the extra charge ( a €45,-) for the museum, you will receive the status “patron of the National Glass Museum” .
– If you are an artist, you can get a link to your own site on this website (we would like to expect a return link on your site). Please provide details when registering.
– If you are a business owner or institution, you can advertise in ‘GLAS’ as a corporate member at reduced rates. Also, you will be listed on our corporate members page in GLAS Magazine.
Contribution: (please click on the application form what applies to you)
– dues for private members are €66.
– the membership fee for companies and institutions is € 126.
– the surcharge for sending ‘Glas’ outside the Netherlands or Belgium is € 20,-
– the surcharge for sending ‘Glass’ outside Europe is €45
– the surcharge for ‘patron of the National Glass Museum’ status is €45
– the special student rate for students is €36.
This rate is valid for a maximum of 3 years. This fee applies to anyone taking a full-time or part-time glass course. You must provide proof of enrollment.
– As a welcome gift: at the start of membership, dues will be charged in proportion to the outstanding issues of ‘GLAS’. You will receive the first upcoming issue for free as a welcome gift. Dues will be settled based on subsequent issues.
– Termination must be done by mail to the membership office at least 1 month prior to the new calendar year.
Are you not yet a member but are you interested?
For only €66 a year you can now become a member of the Association of Friends of Modern Glass, receive our quarterly magazine and participate in all our activities.